Solutions for business. Providing advanced techniques and process automation.
Bring enterprise level best practices for project management and business analysis to your company with our consultants.
- Identification and removal of
- Anomaly & outlier detection &
- Improve quality of data
- Derive more value from existing data sources
- Ability to blend data from
- Use of structured and/or
- Scoring of data quality
- Number of nulls and empty
- Uniqueness of a field
- Data ranges, standard deviation
and percentile distributions
- Descriptive statistics
- Find key predicators
- Discover correlations between
- Classification, regression &
- Use professional grade tools such as Python and R
-Look for insights and patterns
-Represent data in a clean dashboard interface
-Create a simple interface to represent insights in Tableau, PowerBI, or Excel
- Show your data on a map
- Understand geo graphical relationships in data
- For understanding and analysis of very complex relationships in data not possible in traditional relational data structures
Simplifying tasks supports the completion of more complex jobs in a shorter period of time.
Allowing Excel to consume database information directly and use that in the development of analysis is key a company’s growth and productivity.
Excel functions can do a large variety of tasks. Custom functions or workflows will require programming. We are experts at this!
Automation of processes will improve the quality of work and allow for easier training and onboarding of workers.
Our certified PMPs have years of running all size of IT and data projects.
All great solutions start with a clear plan of the problem and potential solutions.
Projects that span multiple departments require careful communication and skills to understand all the deliverables.
We create all the required design and requirements documents for project signoff and completion.